jQuery Social Stream Plugin
NOW WITH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE + & LINKEDIN SHARE LINKS
Combine all of your different social network interactions into a single network stream or create a single feed for multiple social network profiles. Display as a rotating feed list or create an interactive, responsive social network wall.
Includes Facebook, Twitter, Google + & LinkedIn share links to make you social network streams more interactive, help promote your social network posts and boost your traffic!
Latest version (1.5) updated to use Twitter API v1.1 – note that the Twitter API now requires PHP for authentication. PHP file and full documentation included in the plugin files.
Looking for a WordPress version … check out WordPress Social Stream Plugin
Supports 15 social networks with 60 feed options:
- Twitter – Latest Tweets, Twitter Lists & Search Plus Display Twitter Images
- Facebook – Page Latest Wall Posts & Facebook Album Posts Including Comments
- Google +1 – +1 Latest Posts
- Instagram – Search Tags, User Feed, Location ID Search, Lat/Lng Search + Show Likes/Comments
- RSS Feed – Latest Posts
- Delicious – Latest Likes
- Stumbleupon – Favorites or Reviews
- Pinterest – Latest Pins & Latest Pins From Specific Boards
- Dribbble – Latest Shots or Likes
- Youtube – Latest Uploads, Favorites, New Subscription Videos, Video Search & Youtube Playlists
- Vimeo – User Likes, Videos, Appeared In, Albums, Channels or Groups
- Flickr – Latest User Uploads & Group Feeds
- last.fm – Loved Tracks, Recent Tracks or Reply Tracker
- Deviantart – Latest Deviations
- Tumblr – Latest Posts (photo, video, regular, quote, audio, conversation & links)
- Social stream loaded via AJAX
- Display as a fully responsive, filterable Social Network Wall
- Option to display wall randomly
- Display using rotating feed list with controls
- Create multiple streams per page
- Stream posts include twitter and facebook share links
- Retweet, reply & favorite links for Twitter posts
- Create a stream based on total number of days or fixed number of items per network.
- Can handle multiple users per network.
- Rotating list with infinite loop – set direction & speed – both auto and manual.
- Option to add in user controls for feed slider.
- Option to add social network filter for user to disable/enable individual networks.
- Set each feed item output content and layout.
- Sort social stream by ascending/descending date order.
- Option to disable Twitter retweets & replies.
- Option to display comments Facebook page gallery feeds.
- Option to select number of comments to display in Instagram feed.
- Option to select number of likes to display in Instagram feed – likes represented by user avatar.
- Includes an option to remove specific posts from social streams
- Inline video player for Tumblr video posts.
- Very easy to use – just add a single div tag to your web page & initialize the plugin!
- Full documentation.
- Multiple examples & demos.
- Tested up to jQuery 1.8
Social Stream Demos
- Responsive Social Network Wall
- Random Order Network Wall
- Network Wall With Instagram Search
- Pinterest Wall From Multiple Boards
- Quickstart – Light Skin
- Using Multiple Profiles
- Multiple Streams Per Page
- Custom Output
v1.5.4 08/08/2013 (Current Version)
- Added: Option to remove specific posts from social streams
- Updated: time function for IE
- Added: Title attributes for youtube and vimeo links
- Updated: Tumblr profile link
- Updated: Remove $.browser function for jQuery 1.9+ support
- Updated: nicetime function
- Updated: URL for facebook album API
- Updated: https for google feed API
- Updated: delicious post link
- Updated: clean facebook links
- Added: Google + & linkedIn share links
- Added: Flickr title
- Updated: Twitter API v 1.1
- Updated: jQuery Isotope v 1.5.25
- Updated: nicetime function updated for easier translation
- Updated: remove characters from Tumblr links
- Updated: decode intro text
- Updated: Force orderby published date for youtube playlists
- Added: Show feeds from pinterest boards
- Added: Show feeds from facebook galleries including latest comments
- Added: Show feeds from youtube playlists
- Added: Share feed items via facebook
- Added: Share feed items via twitter
- Added: Retweet link on twitter posts
- Added: Reply link on twitter posts
- Added: Favorite link on twitter posts
- Added: Option to show twitter images + twitter image size options
- Added: Option to show twitter retweets & replies
- Updated: No access token required for Instagram tag searches
- Updated: Add count parameter to Instagram URL
- Updated: Change item selector for isotope
- Updated: Facebook relative links
- Updated: Add max limit of 50 to youtube feeds
- Fixed: Rotating feed date order in Safari & Chrome
- Fixed: Facebook user link for rotating feed
- Added: Instagram network with 6 feed options – search, tags, user, location, show likes & show comments
- Added: Flickr groups
- Added: User name option for facebook
- Updated: Twitter display date for Safari
- Updated: Time since function
- Updated: Trim user IDs & intro text
- Updated: Facebook icon link for wall feed items
- Updated: Facebook feed content link URLs
- Added: Option to show random order
- Added: Show feed from twitter lists & searches
- Added: Show feed from youtube searches
- Added: Option to show twitter profile avatar in feed item
- Added: Option to change google +1 thumbnail size
- Updated: Facebook & RSS feeds – option to show complete post text
- Updated: Feed URL for last.fm loved tracks
- Fixed: Facebook profile link
- Added: Tumblr social network feed
- Updated: facebook feed
- Updated: RSS feed
- Added: Multiple feed options per network
- Added: Option to display username
- Added: YouTube feed – newsubscriptionvideos
- Added: Trigger network wall filter on page load
- Fix: Bug with local time correction
- Fix: Facebook feed