Top Social Share Posts Wordpress Plugin
You have the buttons, now promote both your content and your social networks with Top Social Share Posts! List your top posts by share count for each social network and display post lists as a jQuery accordion or a slick carousel widget.
Tracks Post Counts From 9 Social Networks
- Google +1
- Total Shares
Want to get even more detailed … use the built-in shortcodes to display top social shares by category or post type – automatically detects custom post types and adds them to your list of available content.
Display your total social shares for each network in another handy widget. Ever wanted to know how many social shares you have in total for your WordPress site … now you can!
Front-end Widgets & Shortcodes
- Display top posts by social network.
- Includes built-in jQuery accordion widget.
- Also includes a jQuery carousel option to create a compact list of all your top social posts.
- Widget to display the top post for each network.
- Includes the option to display total share counts for all networks.
- Also includes the option to list all share counts for each post.
- Total share widget – show the total share counts for all your posts for each network.
- Option to include excerpt in post lists.
- Use the shortcode option to display results by category.
- Include custom post types and display top custom post shares.
Social Share Statistics
- Social statistics page in admin provides complete overview of all post data.
- Sort by date, title or individual social network count.
- Filter by category or post type.
- View data using jQuery data heatmap.
- Update individual post share data via statistics table.
- Full control over social networks – enable/disable networks via plugin settings.
- Add your own custom social network icons.
- Advanced settings for controlling social count updates and caching of older posts.
- Option to cache widget results
- Limit age of posts included in social share counts.
- “Update All” button for mass update of share counts.
- Color pickers and custom CSS field for customising front-end widgets.
- Preview widgets in plugin options page.
- Plugin includes full documentation.
- Inline help icons in plugin settings page.